Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just Breathe

Today, I'm feeling amazing. There is peace in my mind and in my heart. I play better when I feel this way. :P

Listening to very inspiring, very stripped down music(right now- Jack Johnson's rendition of "Imagine"). Feeling like I've found the key to happiness. Interestingly enough, there isn't just one key. But they all unlock the same door.

I resolve to no longer settle. I will no longer take this beautiful journey of life for granted. I'm aware that everyone has bad days, but there is beauty even in sadness. You just have to look for it. Work hard for what you want in life but remember to have fun in the process. Your existence is what you make of it. You get one chance. Make it count for something.

My heart is full and I am smiling with genuine happiness today and life is just beautiful. Even on the days when my heart is heavy and the tears flow, life will still be beautiful. Take it in.

Live freely, laugh heartily, love unconditionally, & share with others.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." -John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment